"To foster lifelong connections that strengthen the relationship that participants, families, officials and other members of the speed skating community, past and present, have with the sport of speed skating in the United States."
25 Laps with Mary Brophy Magnus
Mary Brophy Magnus has always been a sight to see on the ice, from when she first started at the age of three, to competing on the national team, to now, as she still competes as a Master skater.Read More Here!Next slide: 25 Laps with Chika Tagawa
If you know of an Alumni that you think should be featured in our spotlight section, please reach out to a member of the Alumni Commission.
TIME TO RENEW/SIGN UP FOR YOUR ANNUAL USS SPEEDSKATING'S ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP
Ever considered giving back to a sport that provided amazing experiences? Whether you laced up a pair of long blades or supported someone who did, this membership is for anyone who's tried speed skating, is part of our community and remains a fan of the sport. Benefits include:
- Special Commemorative Alumni Membership Pin
- Complimentary invitations to annual USS Alumni Reunions and Social Events
- Announcements and invites to speed skating competitions and team selections
- Listing in the USS Alumni Business Directory (in progress)
- Subscription to US Speedskating Alumni Journal
- USS Membership # & Membership Card (digital)
- And more!
Tell your fellow alums about this opportunity. Click here to join!
Steps to become an alumni member:
- Click here to access our membership platform
- Click "create an account" if this is your first time being a member
- Fill out the required fields
- Once you created your account, click here to log-in
- Once you've logged in, click "add" to choose your membership type
- Select "Alumni" and choose auto-pay to save time
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com
For Alumni questions, tips or articles, please email the USS staff liaison Samantha Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join in on the Fun with Other USS Alumni!